HP Photosmart 7525 driver is a program available for HP Photosmart 7525 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP Photosmart 7525 driver is offered on our website for free.
HP Photosmart 7525 is a fast and reliable photo printing device that features automatic duplex printing features along with automatic document feeder technology for copying and scanning multiple documents immediately. It may produce high-quality files around 1200 dpi print resolution.
The HP Photosmart 7525 may be utilized for reducing and expanding your copies up to 200%. Print speed of the printing device can be as quickly as 34 pages a few minutes for black and white documents and 33 pages per minutes for colour files and photographs. Copy rate of the printing device may be up to 2 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 7.5 pages per minutes for colour files.
HP Photosmart has a built-in 4.33 inches color touchscreen display for instant faxing, copying, scanning, as well as printing your high-quality document pretty fast. In addition, it can produce borderless photos directly from the mobile smart mobile devices without the need to turn on your PC. Maximum colour resolution on this printer can be around 9600 dpi print resolution for vibrant color output and text on every one of your printed files.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Photosmart 7525 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 7525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 7525 Driver
These are the simple steps to install HP Photosmart 7525 driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 7525 driver software to your home computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 7525 driver data files immediately after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 7525 driver is complete and user can print their docs by utilizing this HP Photosmart 7525 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 7525 Driver
These are the ways to uninstall HP Photosmart 7525 driver program to your PC OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows command box on your display and look for your HP Photosmart 7525 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to make sure that you truly want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart 7525 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your home computer straight away.
HP Photosmart 7525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|