HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a software for HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a PC. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is accessible on this site for totally free.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) color printing machine which may help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and files immediately. This inkjet colour printing machine will have the ability to allow you to print as much as 1000 impressions in maximum obligation. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print sharp and sharp text on your documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep condition whilst on standby the energy consumption will be 2.3 Watt. The energy intake of the printing whilst operation is going to likely be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of this device is as fast as 18 webpages 5 minutes with print resolution up to 600 dpi for files along with 1200 dpi for colour files.
HP Deskjet F2480 may create up to 600 dpi print presses for files and 4800 x 1200 dpi print presses for color files. The maximum print speed of the printer at printing mono documents is 20 pages a few minutes and also for colour files or documents is as quickly as 16 pages a couple of minutes. The dimensions of this printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight is going to be 10.8 pounds or approximately 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
All of the following are the process to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file types to your PC.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver files soon after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is complete and user can certainly print their papers by working with this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your display and search for your HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to check out that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop immediately.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|