HP Deskjet D1660 driver is a software package to get HP Deskjet D1660 printer device to connect with a computer. HP Deskjet D1660 driver is presented on this site for free of charge.
HP DeskJet D1660 is a reliable high-quality printing device that comes at a manageable price. It is possible to experience laser quality sockets from this premium printer which includes Initial HP printer ink on its own cartridges. It comes in a compact and space-saving design which makes you easy to put it anywhere around your workplace atmosphere.
HP D1660 features one power button for instant and easy printing. Fixing the printer cartridge from this printing system is quite simple. The new layout on this printer place the printer cartridge around the middle of the printer’s entire body for immediate access when users will need to replace the capsules. The HP DeskJet D1660 may produce high-quality files up to 600 x 600 dpi instantly for fast and affordable printing price.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Deskjet D1660 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet D1660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D1660 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install HP Deskjet D1660 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet D1660 driver computer files to your computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet D1660 driver computer files right after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet D1660 driver is finish and user can easily print their papers by utilizing this HP Deskjet D1660 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet D1660 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall HP Deskjet D1660 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your display and locate your HP Deskjet D1660 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to affirm that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet D1660 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your laptop or computer straightaway.
HP Deskjet D1660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|