HP Deskjet 3545 driver is a package to work with HP Deskjet 3545 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP Deskjet 3545 driver is readily available on this web page for absolutely free.
HP DeskJet 3545 is an All-in-One multi-purpose printing device that can produce laser quality photographs and images instantly. This printer includes a very reasonable printer ink cartridge and can produce many files at a cheap. It also has a built in Wi-Fi network connectivity that could be used to print your documents and files from anywhere around your home or office using your mobile phone, tablet, and PC.
The HP DeskJet 3545 is also a dependable and high-performance printing device which may produce borderless photographs easily. In addition, it has automatic duplex printing option to help you in printing your files either side. This printer may be used for printing, copying, as well as scanning high time. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The built-in 5 rear display display can also assist you in managing the printer directly without having to switch on your PC.
Processor speed of this printer can be up to 360 MHz and can send your documents at fast print speed. Print speed of this HP DeskJet 3545 in printing black-and-white documents may be as quickly as 21 pages per minutes while in printing color documents it can do at rate up to 17 pages per minutes. The very first print out could be sent from the printer at approximately 19 seconds for mono files and 24 seconds for colour files and images. The built-in input paper tray can handle up to 100 sheet of documents while the output paper tray can handle up to 30 sheet of papers.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Deskjet 3545 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install HP Deskjet 3545 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet 3545 driver files to your home PC.
- Install the HP Deskjet 3545 driver file types after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet 3545 driver is complete and user can easily print their files by using this HP Deskjet 3545 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows on your computer screen and track down your HP Deskjet 3545 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will shows up to check out that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your machine immediately.
HP Deskjet 3545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|